woensdag 3 oktober 2007

another great night at Aber

Drinking games with a lot of Asian people!
Kim, Irene and Chris (what's with the caps guys?!)
Julie and Maarten (the dutch guy, again! say one time 'free beer' and he comes running... noooo Maarten, just joking with you dutch people :) !)
belgian girls Flora and flatmate Heleen
My roomies emilie aka wingwoman and daniel aka dancer boy
again, the caps guys...
rob - the first class mate we met earlier that day and ran into later on - emilie and nadia - rob's flatmate
little me and daniel
julie - smile (not peace!)
me and maarten

rob, just too cool if you ask me
well hummm... remember the local guys we met on our first night out on Sunday? we seem to bump into to them all the time (at the bay!) and tonight they apparently decided to dress up army style... you see Emilie, Jake, Ryan, Jack and Steve
Ryan - army meets hawai


Jack who actually looked more like a turtle if you ask me


Steve and Emilie - yes, she got 'armied' too, as well did I but luckily no pictures available!
thanks everyone, again an amazing and great night at Aber!

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

hi camil
just to say hi, love your blog!
meindert