woensdag 26 september 2007

First pictures have arrived !

Emilie and me at the seafront being so cool
And yes, I already bought my Aberystwyth sweater, you just have to have one of those, so nice and cosy!
My Alexandra Hall, the building where my flat is at!




Some nice seafront views...






This is my room, VUB friends will recognise some stuff :p!
My first fantastic room mate (she wants to let you know she didn't approve of this picture but I found here pink little pony just to funky !)
My other flatmate Daniel, cool as ever!
The victim of tonight, the last flatmate so far Heleen, who had to prepare dinner tonight. We're heaving beans :)!
The best view ever is found at Aberystwyth :) (everybody jealous by now?!)






2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Mooie foto's, mooie sweater. Mooie Limburger-van-Aziatische-oorsprong?
Heb de foto's aan oma en opa laten zien, die ook onder de indruk waren. Het weer valt daar blijkbaar nog mee.
Toedeloe.
Papa

Anoniem zei

Zalig!