maandag 12 november 2007

PHINA en lair

After an amazing pre Halloween party (you'll see MiniMouse, Catwoman, a V-for-Vendetta kinda guy and an elf/Peter Pan on the pictures) on Tuesday at Hannah's place which of course got continued at the Bay, Delphine - a high school friend studying in Gent but still one of my best friends - arrived on Wednesday. She fell in love with my Aber and my sea right away. She was preeeeeetty jealous, as you all would be.
We spent the afternoon shopping, of course it's Phina come on, and she fell in love with the shops right away as well. We both made some very nice purchases we both agreed, including my incredibly hip shoes (see pictures later!). In the evening, we got ready for the real Halloween party at the Union. It took us... some time, but eventually I got to introduce Phina to the Aber nightlife (well, more evening life according to my standards since everything is done so early!). But I'm sure I speak for the both of us: it was a good night! The costumes were of course worth seeing, but most importantly: we danced the night away! She also got to know my friends and they got to know her, and some new friendships blossomed (isn't that nice :)!).
When we left the Union, the plan was to go to the Bay, but there was a queue like I've never seen before. None of us were drunk enough to face it. So we decided to have some nice Stella's in our kitchen, to finish up. This was just as nice.
On Thursday, we were kinda beat. We slept, ate, I went to class and Phina courageously went up the Constitution Hill, and then we decided we would be lazy for the rest of the night and decently catch up with our chatting. And, I hit Phina's weak spot: I offered her 'Becoming Jane', a costume drama about Jane Austen's life, one of her favourite authors. Of course, she didn't refuse. So we spent a cosy girly night, because I knew, Friday is party night!
On Friday we slept again, ate, and went to my American Popular Television class. She enjoyed this as well, who doesn't enjoy Glen Creeber come on?! In the evening, we had a little tour around the pub circuit of Aber. We all met up at Varsity, present: Sara, Colleen, Elva and her boyfriend, Bryan, Farrah, Jamie, Adam, Daniel, Maarten, Laura, Delphine and me. We continued to Rummers, if you ask me that nicest pub in town. We had a few drinks there, and when the time was right... we head off for the Bay of course, where we again, danced the night away. I am pretty sure Phina had lots of fun, didn't you girl ;)?! It was a perfect happy ending. Unfortunately, this kinda got disturbed since we went to sleep at 4 and Phina had to get up at 6 to catch her trains. Phina actually did get up, and made it! Again, congrats for that hon'!

So, this visitor and I had loads of fun, and we'll never forget out Aber get together. Thx for coming Phina, I had a blast!

I'll post some Halloween pictures tomorrow, I bet you're curious to see them right?! Have a good night!

Geen opmerkingen: